Quadrant Recruitment is a specialist recruiter of talented hospitality and service people for some of London’s most discerning Hotels, Serviced Apartments, Restaurant, Bars, Event, Venues, and Facility Management companies.
We are looking for dedicated Concierge to work in London’s top hotels/venues.
Full-time position - £7.50 p/h, plus holiday pay.
This is the perfect position for someone who can handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, while also delivering a high level of customer service.
As a Concierge you must be fit, strong and healthy and not scared of hard work.
The Concierge is a vital part of the reception daily operation. Concierge person must be a reliable, honest, and quick learner.
- Welcoming customers upon entrance and confirm reservations.
- Acting as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information.
- Understanding customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel.
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation etc. upon request from hotel residents.
- Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution.
Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent rates of pay (increasing after 12 weeks) paid weekly
- Holiday Pay
- Free uniform and meals when on duty
- Temporary Worker of the month award
- Full induction training
- Opportunity to progress
- Employed / Self-employed contract
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
- to enjoy working with people.
- a neat, well-presented appearance.
- good communication skills.
- knowledge of the local area, tourist attractions, restaurants, and transport services.
- strong planning, organisational and time-management skills.