Quadrant Recruitment is a specialist recruiter of talented hospitality and service people for some of London’s most discerning Hotels, Serviced Apartments, Restaurant, Bars, Event, Venues, and Facility Management companies.
We are looking for dedicated Porter to work in London’s top hotels.
Full-time position - £7.50 p/h, plus holiday pay.
This the perfect position for someone who can handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, while also delivering a high level of customer service.
As a Porter you must be fit, strong and healthy and not scared of hard work.
The Porter is a vital part of the housekeeping daily operation he or she must be a reliable, honest, and quick learner.
- Assist Housekeeping management in managing daily activities.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
- Complete safety training and certifications.
- Lifting and carrying heavy items.
- Collecting and delivering Clean/Dirty Linen.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Excellent rates of pay (increasing after 12 weeks) paid weekly
- Holiday Pay
- Free uniform and meals when on duty
- Temporary Worker of the month award
- Full induction training
- Opportunity to progress
- Employed / Self-employed contract
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- People Person
- Customer Service Skills, Politeness,
- Good Physical Fitness,
- Stamina to Work Long Hours,
- Clean and Tidy Appearance,
- Good Communication Skills,
- Strong Work Ethic, Motivation,
- Flexibility, Positive Attitude,
- Ability to Work Unsupervised,
- Organisation Skills,
- Knowledge of Local Area or Ports,
- Sound General Education,
- Hospitality Certification (Optional),
- Apprenticeship from Hotel,